Home » Posts tagged 'business bank account'
Tag Archives: business bank account
Here is a break down for what you will be required to produce when opening a business bank account in South Africa.
1. Company documents, the company registration certificate
2. Proof of address for the company
3. ID or Passport document of each member or director
4. Proof of address for all members or directors of the company
Original of the above documents will be required.
5. The deposit to open the account, the minimum amount will differ depending on the bank
Note: All directors and members of the company will need to be in attendance when opening the business bank account.
Looking for a business bank account? Here are the links directly to the business accounts pages to view fees and benefits of each banks business account
First National Bank
Looking to Register a company still? Visit Phase One