Home » Posts tagged 'business name'
Tag Archives: business name
When you register a company in South Africa selecting your business name it crucial to the success of your business. There are a few factors to consider during your business registrations and select your business name.
Consider the following when registering a company and deciding on the business name:
- Grab attention of the audience
- Don’t give too much information about the business
- Research a name before you register the company
- Be unique. If your business name has common words in when customers search for you there will be a large number of results increasing the competition for your business and your chance to stand out
- Test the name. Ask your consumer’s, friends and anyone really what they think of the name to gain valuable feedback
- Don’t be specific. There is a limit between ensuring customers know what the business is about and being too descriptive
TIP: When your business grows if your name is too specific it will limit your product offerings.
For convenient and affordable Business Registrations in South Africa visit Phase One