Home » Posts tagged 'business quotes'
Tag Archives: business quotes
Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson is a British business icon, best known as the founder and chairman of Virgin Group of more than 400 companies.
Net Worth $4.6 Billion, as of March 2013
7 Quotes of inspiration from one of the most well known self made billionaires of the century
1. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
2. “You can create a business, choose a name, but unless people know about it you’re not going to sell any products.”
3. “I am prepared to try anything once.”
4. “As much as you need a strong personality to build a business from scratch, you also must understand the art of delegation. I have to be good at helping people run the individual businesses, and I have to be willing to step back. The company must be set up so it can continue without me.”
5. “Above all, you want to create something you are proud of. ”
6. “Every risk is worth taking as long as it’s for a good cause, and contributes to a good life.”
7. “Entrepreneurial business favors an open mind. It favors people whose optimism drives them to prepare for many possible futures.”
Forbes Lists #272 Billionaires, #6 in United Kingdom.